Classic Impressions HD Custom Shape mats feature your custom logo or artwork digitally printed on nylon carpet in high definition with photographic quality, and die-cut to virtually any shape. Choose from 150 standard color options.
- Photographic-Quality Print – Logos and designs are digitally printed with photographic quality; fine details, shading, and 3D images can be achieved; 150 standard colors options available
- Resilient – High-twist, heat-set nylon (32-ounces per square yard) resists crushing to better trap dirt and extend the useful life of the mat
- Durable – Backed with durable 90-mil nitrile rubber that will not crack or curl
- Commercially launderable (although please note that certain shapes may not be suitable for laundering)
Custom shape mats are available in sizes up to 6′ wide and 23′ long.
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Yarn: Acid-dyed type 6,6 nylon yarn
Weight: 32 ounces/yard2
Construction: Cut pile
Substrate: Freudenberg LUTRADUR® polyester spunbond non-woven fabric 3.8 oz./yard2 (130 grams per square meter)
Material: smooth or universal cleated
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpeT
Classic Impressions HD Custom Shape logo mats are produced using a layering process of color. Colors are typically matched to our standard pallet of 150 colors unless a specific coated PMS color is requested*.
Minimum Text Height: 1″ for serif fonts and 1/2″ for sans serif fonts
Minimum Line Thickness: 1/8″ except for white & light colors which should be at least 1/4″
These text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis.
Light background colors should be avoided due to their tendency to show dirt on the mat more than a darker or neutral tone. We also advise against the use of screens, tints, and transparencies in the design because they are not easily converted to our color palette.
Mat Size Maximum Imprint Area
2′ x 3′ (24″ x 35″) 24″ x 35″
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 47″) 35″ x 47″
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 59″) 35″ x 59″
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 119″) 35″ x 119″
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″) 45″ x 69″
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 95″) 45″ x 95″
5′ x 8′ (59″ x 95″) 59″ x 95″
5′ x 10′ (59″ x 119″) 59″ x 119″
6′ x 10′ (69″ x 119″) 69″ x 119″
6′ x 12′ (69″ x 143″) 69″ x 143″
*We will do our best to match a PMS color, however, color matching can be extremely challenging. Although we can get close, color is never an exact science and variations will occur. An exact color match is vulnerable to many factors. One factor is that we are printing on white nylon carpet. Another factor is that we use a hot press to combine the carpet and rubber backing. Heat from the press often causes the color to lighten. Typically, we can get close to most PMS colors, but the final color may be a few shades off. For the PMS color to be as close as possible, we require additional time to create the proof sketch. Specific PMS colors may be matched for a one-time additional fee.
WaterHog Impressions HD mats can be cleaned using the instructions below:
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas).
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris.
- Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
|Size||Quantity / USD|| || ||