Hog Heaven Impressions mats feature the same excellent anti-fatigue qualities of a standard Hog Heaven mat but can be customized with your logo or message.
- Comfortable – 5/8″ high-density nitrile-blended cushion helps eliminate pressure to the lower back and legs, providing superior comfort
- Safe – Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI); edges will not crack or curl and provide a safe transition from floor to mat
- Durable – Nitrile-blended cushion provides years of useful service life; cushion is molded, not glued, to the nitrile rubber surface so it will not separate
- Versatile – Nitrile rubber surface is welding safe, grease/oil proof, and chemical resistant*
*Please note that the polymetric film with your logo/imprint will be less resistant to elements than the mat.
2′ x 3′ (23″ x 32″)
3′ x 5′ (32″ x 58″)
3′ x 12′ (32″ x 143″)
4′ x 6′ (46″ x 70″)
Please note, mat size is approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Material: Nitrile rubber
Logo/Image Material: Polymetric film
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 5/8 inch (0.6250″ )
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 56
- Compression Deflection:
47.8% at 20 psi
66.0% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- Melt point over 500 degrees F. Tested at temperatures up to 1800 degrees F for welding/slag resistance (specific results from test available upon request)
Hog Heaven mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
|Size||Design Size||Quantity|| || || ||Lbs
|2'x3'||24 x 33||182.10||100.16||90.12||89.23||6.6
|3'x5'||33 x 58||246.36||184.77||169.99||168.29||16
|3'x12'||33 x 142||407.04||337.84||320.95||317.74||37.3
|4'x6'||46 x 69||310.62||248.50||233.58||231.25||25.6