SuperScrape mats feature molded tread surface cleats that effectively scrape tough dirt and grime from shoes. They are ideal for use outside as a scraper mat or as a slip-resistant mat in wet areas.
- Clean – Surface cleats effectively remove and trap dirt and sand below shoe level to prevent tracking
- Safe – Slip-resistant even in wet environments; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable – Grease/oil proof and chemical resistant
- Easy to Clean – Lightweight flexible design ensures easy handling and cleaning (shake off soil and hose off); can be commercially laundered or autoclave sterilized
2.5′ x 3′ (29″ x 34″)
3′ x 5′ (34″ x 55″)
3′ x 10′ (34″ x 111″)
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 68″)
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 94″)
6′ x 6′ (68″ x 68″)
6′ x 8′ (68″ x 96″)
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Material: Nitrile rubber
Thickness: 3/16 inch
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
SuperScrape mats can be cleaned in several different ways.
- Commercially laundered (see Laundering Instructions)
- Sterilized in an autoclave
- Washed by hand using the following instructions: Scrub with a deck brush (as needed), using a detergent with a neutral pH. Rinse with a hose or pressure washer. Hang to dry.